Kingman Turquoise Fine Silver Pendant Workshop - Sunday, April 28th, 2019
This is a workshop where you will learn a variety of silversmithing techniques as you design, stamp, personalize and create your own Kingman Turquoise pendant in Fine Silver. If you have been wanting to learn how to Silversmith this is the class to get you started. It is a fun way to create a special handmade piece, in silver, to set your favorite stones in, keep, wear, and give as gifts or even sell.
Techniques you will learn:
- Designing techniques, stamping layouts, adding details and personalization to your pieces.
- How to safely use the tools and equipment that we will be using in class.
- Sawing, piercing, stamping, shot plates, filing, fabrication, soldering, sanding, tumbling, drilling, riveting and polishing.
- Bezel set your own stone cabochon.
- Design and make a matching swinging bail for your pendant.
Class fee includes:
- Fine Silver sheet, bezel for your cabochon & wire to create your piece.
- A Kingman Turquoise cabochon (hand cut by me J)
- Tools and equipment provided for use in class.
- PDF Tutorial and in-class handout.
Max #seats 12
Sunday, April 28th, 2019
10:00am – 3pm
With a 30-minute lunch break