April 14, 2019 Sunday, Wire Weaving Class with Perfectly Twisted Jewelry, Colorado Mineral and Fossil Spring Show 2019
You are purchasing a seat into class.
April 14, 2019 Sunday, Beginner Wire Weaving Class
In this class, students will learn how to create a gorgeous wire weaved pendant, using round copper wires and beginner weaving techniques. This class is for the very beginner student who has never wire weaved before, or students who have minimal wire weaving experience. It's great fun also, for those who just want a refresher!
This versatile pendant harness is easy to adapt to drilled stones of many shapes and sizes. In this class, we will be using an oval or teardrop shaped stone or crystal of your choosing and creating a petite pendant with a lot of statement! The design of this weave is also reversible! So you'll have two beautiful sides to your finished piece.
This technique of wire weaving allows for designs to be as simple or as abundant in swirls and curls, as you desire.
- Learn the basics of how to measure around a stone and determine how much wire is needed to complete a wrap.
- Learn how to create beautiful design for the front and backside of a stone and learn how to create a professional and modern bale of any size.
- In class, we will also cover how to use the basic hand tools for jewelry making.
Price of class includes material kit and tools for use while in class.
● Extra 5 feet of 22g Round Copper wires (enough for 1 additional pendant at home!)
● Extra 12 feet of 28g round Copper wires
● PDF Tutorial Documents for home use.
● Printed ‘Short Form’ outline for classroom and home use.
● 1 Small drilled focal stone plus pre-cut wires for classroom project.
Sunday, April 14, 2019
10:00am – 4 /5:00 pm
With a 1 hour lunch
15500 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80239, USA
Join us at the Spring Rocky Mountain Gem and Mineral Show, April 13 and 14th, 2019
Beginner and Advanced Wire Wrapping Classes
NOTES FOR COMFORT!!
Wire weaving is an 'eyeball' intensive workshop... the wire we weave with is very very small. Please remember to bring your glasses, magnifiers, etc, if you need them. We will have some 'readers' to share.
We will have some table top lamps to share, but if you feel you need extra light, and if you have something small and comfortably portable, you are welcome to bring it.
Please bring a wrist brace if you normally wear one for repetitive wrist actions.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions prior to registration.
Thank you!! Hope to see you in class!