April 13, 2019 Saturday, Wire Wrapping Class with Perfectly Twisted Jewelry, Colorado Mineral and Fossil Spring Show 2019
You are purchasing a seat into class.
April 13, 2019 Saturday, Beginner Wire Wrapping Class
In this class, students will learn how to create a gorgeous wire wrapped pendant, using square copper wires and traditional wire wrapping techniques. This class is for the very beginner student who has never wire wrapped before, or students who have minimal wire wrapping experience. It’s great also for those who want a refresher!
This versatile pendant harness is easy to adapt to stones of many shapes and sizes. In this class, we will be using an oval or teardrop shaped stone and creating a petite pendant with a lot of statement!
This technique of wire wrap allows for designs to be as simple or as abundant in swirls and curls, as you desire.
- Learn the basics of how to measure around a stone and determine how much wire is needed to complete a wrap.
- Learn how to create beautiful design for the front and backside of a cabochon and learn how to create a professional and modern bale of any size.
- In class, we will also cover the basic hand tools used to create wire jewelry and how to use those tools properly.
Price of class includes material kit and tools for use while in class.
● Extra 5 feet of 22g Square Copper wires (enough for 2 additional pendants at home!)
● Extra 5 feet of 22g half round Copper wires
● PDF Tutorial Documents for home use.
● Printed ‘Short Form’ outline for classroom and home use.
● 1 Small Cabochon plus pre-cut wires for classroom project.
Saturday, April 13, 2019
10:00am – 4 /5:00 pm
With a 1 hour lunch
15500 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80239, USA
Join us at the Spring Rocky Mountain Gem and Mineral Show, April 13 and 14th, 2019
Beginner and Advanced Wire Wrapping Classes
20 seats maximum.
Students must be 16 or older to come to class alone.
Students 12-15 must be with parent or guardian.
Minimum student age is 12.